Do I need to purchase tickets in advance?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, and tours often sell out quickly. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Cash is only accepted for last minute tour guests.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable, as they guarantee your spot on the tour. However, we will reschedule your space for a future date within 1 year of original tour date.
What if I don’t have Visa, Mastercard or Discover?
Are there special rates for seniors or children?
- Currently we do not have discounted tickets.
Can children come on the tour?
- Children are welcome. We love kids! If they will be eating on the tour, it will be necessary to purchase a ticket for them. This tour involves approximately three and a half hours of walking and may not be suitable for all ages. Strollers may be difficult to maneuver on the hills, stairs and cobblestones. We recommend a front/back pack.
How much food is served on the tour?
- There are usually 6-7 stops for tastings on the tour. There is more than enough food to make a meal.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
- At this time, we can NOT accommodate any dietary restrictions, preferences or allergies.
Are there vegetarian options on the tour?
Are there kosher option on this tour?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer kosher foods on this particular tour.
What beverages are on the tour?
- Stops on the tour may include beer, wine, cocktails, sprits, coffee, tea etc. Water is served on the tour throughout the tour stops.
Can I take pictures and video on the tour?
- Yes! Asheville is beautiful in every season and we encourage pictures. You can even share them with us.
Can we shop on the tour?
- We request that you save your shopping until after the tour and use your Asheville Food Tours Passport.
Can pets come on the tour?
- With exception of certified guide dogs, pets are not allowed on the tour.
What if it’s raining on the day of the tour?
- A little rain doesn’t slow us down. Tours take place rain or shine. Be sure to check the forecast and dress appropriately.
Are there restrooms available during the tour?
- Yes, there are restrooms available during the tour.
Do you have gift certificates available?
- Yes. Gift Certificates may be purchased online. Each Gift Certificate is good for one year from purchase and may be used for any of the tours, based on availability.
Do the restaurants on the tour offer a return discount?
- Yes. At the end of each tour each patron will receive the Asheville Food Tour Passport. All tour partners offer some discount or premium when you return to dine or shop. The Passport is good for 5 days.